Macke Out of Town

2:35 PM

For the past two-and-a-half weeks Macke has been in Japan! How did I survive without him? The answer is....barely.

Basically me for the entire month of March so far:


But he flies back tomorrow and I am so excited! I've been keeping busy without him and throwing myself into projects - new artwork, new designs, new knowledge of different types of delicious wines that I've drunk in his absence.... (because of his absence)....hehe. Can't wait to swap stories.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook