,

Flower Designing for Easter

9:36 AM

This year Melina and I had this super fun idea to create a garland for the sign outside of the church for Easter. We toiled all day Saturday with floral wire and twine to create a wispy, romantic garland along with a draping arch for the entrance to the sanctuary. It was hard work, but the sort of work that is so fun and exciting. We wanted to give a fun little gift to the community!





Love the pop of delicate blue delphinium.




Melina has such a knack. Check out her flowers and more of my photography over at her new Squarespace site:



We definitely could not have hoisted this garland by ourselves - we needed some extra muscles!






Melina went to the flower market and chose all of these pretty varieties. I loved the heather and tulips the most!



xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook