Office Scenes

10:48 AM

I'm slowly trying to transform my office into a half-design-studio, half-botanical-garden situation. I think it's nice to bring a little bit of nature in and make the space feel a little bit more home-y. Candles make a space smell nice too...and so do bright illuminated walls...


Eucalyptus + marigolds + some of my rolled up posters.


Tomato vine candle from my friend Meg <3


Wild things.


Desk scene


Dahlias and thai basil from Melina


My favorite farmer's market find - mickey mouse cacti!

xo,

N


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook