,

Beer Labels for the Brewing Club

5:00 PM

My favorite project that I've been working on is the production of beer labels for the Brewing Club. It feels good to have so many encouraging folks enjoying the labels along with the beer....perhaps it's just the beer talking, but I'm excited and encouraged nonetheless.






Me at my little label making station all the way up in a loft. I was reminded of the writer's tower in The Shadow of the Wind - away from the hullabaloo of the world, wiling the time away and being happy with my work.


Anders liked the beer! Joann too.







Mei our brewmaster explaining a couple of factoids about the beers. He's incredible and has it all down to a science. We named our Bavarian "Mei-bock" after him.


xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook