,

Morgenstern's Ice Cream

12:00 AM

I've been dying to try this place off Rivington after I spied it while walking out of Freeman's Alley one evening. I love their wide windows and floor tiles with a turn of the century look. Their ice cream flavors ain't too shabby either...categorized by "Vanillas" or "Chocolates" each type of ice cream has sub-flavors. Oralia went for the Burnt Honey Vanilla and I got the Apple Brandy Vanilla.





Looks like we ate our ice cream too fast for a detailed food picture...stay tuned for a summer post!

xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook