,

Comfort Food on a Cold Day

12:38 PM

I once ate ramen for 19 meals straight. There's something about the different flavors and textures mixing together that make a ramen bowl such a treat for your tongue to experience. Eating ramen is especially a treat when you're walking about on a cold day and you just want a belly full of warm soup and noodles! My friends and I popped into Ivan Ramen on Clinton last weekend to seek comfort on a cold and drippy day.



Their shaved scallions and soy sauce eggs were PERFECT.




This was a delicious and fresh daikon salad with chili oil and crispy shrimp flakes. It offset the heavy broth and fatty pork belly piece in the noodles.


Typical Jordy + Oralia <3

xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook