St. George's 126th Candlelight Service: a New York City Tradition

6:03 PM





Here are a few designs I've been working on for Calvary-St. George's 126th historical Candlelight Service this Sunday at 4:00pm. I'm excited to be able to meld both hand drawn elements and graphic design together! The service looks like it will be a beautiful huge production with lots of traditional Christmas carols and lessons with 500 expected people in attendance.

Wow!

The poster has been blown up and put up on the side of the towering historic building and sometimes I can't believe that my design is right there for everyone to see. 

xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook