The Beautiful Cherimoya

5:21 PM


I took photos of these delicious beautiful cherimoya fruits that I found sitting on the kitchen counter. They sell these in the Mexican markets out here in Southern California. The fruit meat is the color white, almost creamy, and sweet and delicious!

I experimented with some texts and textures and loved the way this gold leather looked over the cherimoya photograph ^^



How lovely would it be to photograph exotic fruit for the rest of your life? Adding that as a hobby to my growing list of interests...


xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook