The Ghost of Halloween Past

1:22 PM

I'm sitting here trying to make a decision about this year's Halloween costumes and I'm finding the decision to be a terribly difficult one to make! I've been so busy with two full workloads that I've completely forgotten to choose a costume ahead of time. But to me, the most fun comes from improvising so we will see how the costume turns out this year...

Jord already has hers down on lock. I received random messages this week with sentences like, "Working on my horn!" and "I need butt streamers......for my tail." 

My favorite kind of costume involves lots of fun, drawn-on makeup. Let's take a look of my costumes from the past five years.....












xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook