,

October Planning

10:43 AM

Hello, October.

I adore summer, but I don't mind waving it good-bye for a while once the leaves begin to turn. Each year seems like it's whizzing by quicker than the one that came before it and I feel determined not to let this autumn season pass by with the darkness of winter hovering at the edge of the calendar. I used to think August was my favorite month, but now I believe October to be filling that role. It's a time to slow down and put the summer rowdiness away. 

Each season has its dreaminess. Each are lovely, but autumn I find to be loveliest. The air turns cool and the leaves begin to burn. I love it!

Now that it's October there is no excuse that my apartment should remain in the half-moved-in state it's been in for the past month. I'm so excited to put the finishing touches on it with Oralia and Jordan. We ordered some staples like a dining table and some chairs. Now we're in the market for a bench and some poufs for people to sit on!

Here's what we've ordered so far:


Detail of the table we ordered ^^


We're going for a very clean, modern look and when we saw the style of these chairs all we could say was YES!



Now to find a good bench....

xo N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook