,

Industrial Cage Pendant Lights

12:40 PM

The area above our dining table is slightly darker than the rest of the apartment. I've been trying to think of ways to brighten it and Oralia supplemented a little table lamp for the corner. One thing that caught my eye when I was looking up inspiration were these beautiful lightbulb cages that have an industrial look to them:




I love how stark yet accenting they are! The style goes well with the theme of our apartment as we have industrial-style furniture.
I jumped online to find one and was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive they are! Of course I ordered a generic kind to experiment with first, so we will see how it turns out...

Here is what I ordered:


I'm going to hunt down an Edison bulb this weekend. Stay tuned to see how the hanging of the pendant light goes!

xo,

N

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my! Those pictures all look breathtakingly gorgeous. I've always been a fan of industrial style inspired accents and those pendants are just the perfect examples. My particular favorite would have to be the gem-shaped ones on the third photo. Anyway, thank you for sharing! I hope you're having a great autumn.

    Eleanor Roy @ Douthit Electrical

    ReplyDelete

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook