Happy 9 Months

8:27 PM


I love you. That is all. That is everything.

Has it truly been 9 months already? I am so thankful to be with someone who constantly inspires me and supports my decisions, all the while leading me to pursue the good in life. From him I've learned the power of being present and to see the joy in little things always and everywhere. 

Here is to many more months!


I went to the sustainable green shop in my neighborhood and picked up these awesome goodies for his present! They're by Juniper Ridge and smell incredible. I love that Trail Crew Soap - it smells like fresh pine needles!

xo,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook