,

What Inspires Me Today?

10:27 PM

I promise I haven't been hiding under a rock for the past few weeks - quite the opposite, really. I've been a girl about town & country, flying every which way. It was a very eventful end-of-the-summer and I promise I have photos to show for it. I've been working on a lot of design projects these past couple of weeks, so all of my photos have sadly been sitting untouched! When I come up for air again, I will post them.

Until then, some of my recent favorite photos I've found across the interwebsz. None are mine personally.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook