,

Favorite Breakfast

7:02 PM

I love waking up and spending time drinking my coffee (lately I've been obsessed with the pumpkin blend from Trader Joe's!) and reading in bed. If I have enough time - or if I wake up early enough - I like to bake eggs in a little dish with some yummy veggies. It's simple and delicious and takes next to no effort!


Here's the latest:

- crushed organic cherry tomatoes
- sliced organic mini onions
- a drizzle and toss of olive oil
- a dash of salt and pepper
- add some smoked mozarella
- crack 2 eggs over the top
- stick in the oven!





xo N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook