What's Cookin' Good Lookin'

12:00 AM


I wanted to share some snapshots of a couple of meals I've loved putting together! My summer palette has been pretty heavy on the veggie side and light on the meaty side. The meals I find the most fun to make have a little bit of everything in them - some bread, some vegetable, some dairy, some meat for flavor...and of course, sea salt and pepper to taste!


Whole wheat flat bread with market fresh arugula, spring onions, Maialino prosciutto, marinated olives, and shaved gruyere cheese baked in a toaster oven.



Raw, diced golden and purple beets tossed with olive oil and sea salt.


Once roasted, topped with bleu cheese and spring onions.



This one is one of my favorites! I baked the flatbread from a mixture of coconut flour, eggs, baking powder, a pinch of cumin, and a dash of salt. The topping is curried + sauteed cauliflower with a dollop of tahini and a sprinkling of spring onions. Yum!


Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook