, ,

Grady's Cold Brew

6:20 PM


Last week I went back to {S T O R Y} to sit in on a talk given by the guys behind Grady's Cold Brew. I love hearing inspirational stories about entrepreneurship and the guys at Grady's laid theirs out. Grady started out making his cold brew at home (like the rest of us) before his secret soon caught on with his coworkers. Next thing he knew, he was taking orders from colleagues and cold brewing batches at home overnight to bring to work in the morning.

Thus were the first days of Grady's Cold Brew.

Now the process has grown to a larger production and their factory sits on the border between Williamsburg and Greenpoint. Not to mention the clientele has grown to serve Whole Foods and 30 Rock!


Grady


Dave


One of the first gifts Mknz bought me when we first started dating was a bottle of Grady's! It's his favorite cold brew and he got me one for my office. It's a concentrated brew, so it lasted for about four cups of coffee - perfect to keep in the office fridge when you're busy with a project and don't have time to run out for a cup!


They invited the guy behind Brooklynite Steve's Ice Cream to talk about their companies' collaboration and to give out yummy samples! I sampled their Cinnamon Coffee flavor and it was absolutely delicious. Steve's is also sold at Whole Foods and they're at Smorgasbord every weekend.



Afterwards Mknz and I wandered the highline for an evening walk <3
I cannot say enough how much I love this city. It's almost been 5 years living here now and it still does not cease to offer such awesome goodies - whether it be the food, events, or architecture...


...or the people you might meet...

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook