Loungewear

12:00 AM

I love working from home - especially if I wake up early in the morning and begin working from my bed. I'm a big fan of the separation of work and home, but sometimes it's so nice to be able to remain in the comfortability of my house. I feel so fortunate to be able to have a flexible workspace (office, home, or coffee shop). When I am happy about good working environments, my motivation to work hard and finish tasks goes through the roof!

One of my favorite things about being home is that I am able to wear the comfiest lounge clothes, cook, and make delicious coffee!




I'm obsessed with this sky blue baja hoodie.



Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook