Liquiteria Acai Bowls

12:00 AM

This morning was so hot that all Mackenzie and I wanted to eat was an acai bowl. We were meeting up with some friends in the Flatiron area in the afternoon so we headed to the Liquiteria by Union Square. I'd never been to any of the Liquiteria juice press shops, but always see them in passing and have been curious. What better excuse to visit one than on an acai bowl hunt?






These cute little cacti were perfect for decoration in such a bright shop.


The "Grasshopper" was delicious, perhaps because of the flavor combo of apple, pineapple, and mint!


Pax,

N


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook