In the Everyday

12:50 PM

Here are a few snapshots from the past couple of weeks. Tonight will be a full moon on Friday the 13th! The next time this happens will be in 35 years - can you believe it? I feel the need to do something special because of this fun spooky event. I love spooky events like this! The mystery and magic of it.


6th Avenue at dusk.


Cutie Helen all tuckered out.


Excited for summer nights walking along the East River with Mknz.


Beet burgers at Korzo.


Magical east village gardens.



Tree house.


View from below.


Empty apartment on 12th Street.


Working at my favorite spot on Avenue B.


Party at Bridget's house.



These baby beets from the market look like little jewels!



Frozen margaritas. Looks like summer, no?

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook