12:00 AM


I love this rendition of Hemingway's quote by artist/illustrator Lisa Congdon.

I'm still striving to abide by the lesson written in this quote. Pride is such a difficult thing and everyone suffers of it and from it - myself included. I've experienced the brunt of actions where I haven't respected other people at the fullest I could have and now suffer at the consequences. I think a good perspective to have in parallel with this lesson is that perfection is impossible and sometimes the hardest events to happen in your life are the necessary ones in order for you to learn. Humility is an important trait to have and work at and I'm finding that it's a lifelong lesson to undertake and continue to grow with.

Pax, 

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook