Current Beauty Essentials

12:00 AM

Now that we're heading into summer I've switched a few of my beauty products up. Check out these ones that I love!



1. 80 Acres McEvoy Ranch Body Balm
Mknz's mom brought this travel-sized balm for me from California when she came to visit. It's locally made by Mknz's home town from olive oil and smells so delicious! 

2. MALIN + GOETZ Rum Bar Soap
This soap has the most interesting texture I've ever experienced and I'm a little obsessed. It feels like chalk in water but suds up really well - amazing!


3. Dessert Essence Tea Trea Oil Spray
I'm a smorgasbord for mosquitos in the summer and can easily get bitten up when the weather turns humid. I can't stand bug spray with chemicals like deet, but tea tree oil seems to get the job done perfectly! I'm a fan of this spray bottle by Desert Essence because it makes for easy application.

4. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm
Hannie and I got matching lip balms from Fresh in the shade "petal" because it's a subtle rosy nude shade that matches our lip color exactly! The stick is a twist-up and the texture is a lovely soft balm.

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook