Cafe Presidente

12:00 AM


Melina, Jackie, and I went to Cafe Presidente after teaching at Creative Arts Camp on Wednesday. We were starving after all of the kiddoes went home and the second Melina mentioned tacos I was like, YES. It was off to Cafe Presidente we went!



The interior reminds me of another fun little Mexican food place called Tacombi at Fonda Nolita a little bit downtown.



Tequila-spiked agua de sandia. Perfect drink for summer!


Salsas, spicy pickled vegetables, and radishes with lime.



Corn with radishes, chile mayo, and queso fresca.


Crispy fish taco.

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook