Beauty Goodies: Rosehip Oil + Hawaiian Cream

12:00 AM


I'm still going on about rosehip oil...I like the Aura Cacia kind, but decided to try this Botanics oil. It has some argan and almond oil mixed in. If you haven't been able to tell, I love trying different beauty products because I'm always so curious.

This one smells so delicious - like roses and almond!


My mom was the one who introduced me to Alba a few years ago because she loves natural products and Alba happened to be a bestselling hit at Henry's Farmers Market (now called Sprouts - originally called Boney's) in San Diego.

This Hawaiian moisturizer smells like a tropical dream! It would be my ideal perfume if they ever bottled it...yum! I love little pots like this - it will be perfect to toss into my bag for beach excursions.

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook