,

The Roost

12:00 AM

I think Mknz and I found our new favorite spot. We headed over there today (and passed Bonnie Wright - aka - Ginny Weasley on the way!) for an afternoon pick-me-up and discovered that past the storefront café is a dim intermediary room, and past that (through a sliding barn-like door) is a bar with skylights. There was hardly anyone there during the daytime, just some stragglers who ambled in - writer types or students - so the place was quiet and open and peaceful. Perfect environment for reading a book or working on a project.

East Village, you do it again!







We're excited to cavort with friends here in the nighttime for some drinks....

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook