Current Obsession: Le Labo

4:42 PM

I was walking down Elizabeth Street the other day and as I passed Cafe Habana I spotted the Le Labo sign hanging above a storefront with fragrance bottles visible behind the glass. For some reason 'Le Labo' rang through my head with a French accent and I suddenly recalled I'd heard of the place before from a French gal I met at the Brucennial. She was wearing this deliciously intoxicating scent that reminded me of the orange grove valley from back home in California in the springtime when the blossoms were all heated up under the hot desert sun. I asked her where her perfume was from and she pointed me to this place!



Le sigh,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook