Travel Diary: BVI Photoset

1:19 PM

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the BVI trip - I've been so caught up with catching up with work and projects the past few days that I've only been able to glance through my photo stock from the past week!



Wild tamarind growing on Blackbeard's Hill in St. Thomas.


Morning view on St. Thomas.


"The Indians"


Wild iguana



Came across some wild plumeria on a hike through Biras Creek.


I love these cragged rock formations we passed by on a hike.



The sunsets were breathtaking.



The biggest hand-woven, hand-dyed hammock I've ever seen! Mknz jumped right in.


Finely ground glass bits at a local glass-blower's outdoor shop.


Shaping molten glass.


Aging rum at the Callwood Distillery in Cane Garden Bay. I wandered behind the distillery and found an old tomb of a Callwood family member from the early 1900's.


Dried brain coral used as a building block for a water well.


My beau looking out at the sea. I loved holding his hand while we went swimming and snorkeling - it made the barracudas swimming around less scary!


Brian on the back of our ship's deck.

Pax,

N


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook