Travel Diary: Back from the BVI

9:12 AM

After 10 days of sailing around the British Virgin Islands, I'm back in the city just in time for the summer weather! Mknz and I flew into La Guardia last night and caught a train back into town. It's pretty strange walking around these metropolitan streets after having lived on a boat for the past few days sailing from island to island. Carol (Mknz's brother's gal) and I were messaging this morning - we both happened to be at Whole Foods - talking about "island withdrawals." She's in Los Angeles so she's feeling the same weird culture shock.

Yikes! How to assimilate back into the stream? It doesn't hurt that the weather here feels so nice...!










Sunset on another grand adventure.

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook