,

Travel Diary: Packing the Essentials

6:56 AM

Mknz and I leave this afternoon for a sailing trip in the British Virgin Islands! The weather in NYC turned sour this week with cold rains, so I'm excited to escape for 11 days to the Caribbean to swim and wear nothing but a bikini!

Here are a couple of travel items I can't board the plane without:


1. Rosehip face oil  2. Hairties   3. Phone   4. Coconut Oil    5. Travel Candle   6. Moisturizing lipgloss   7. Roll-on perfume    8. Sunglasses


I found this perfect little 2 oz. jar at the art supply store down the street.


Voluspa's Baltic Amber candle is my favorite scent for a candle - you can imagine my joy when I saw they have a beautiful mini jar version at Anthropologie. Perfect for travel! It's nice to light candles wherever you're staying when you travel because it makes the room a bit cozier.



Of course I could not forget my bathing suit! The scalloped top is from H&M and the bikini bottom is by O'Neill.


Whilst picking up the travel candle, I also scooped up some of this delicious Coconut Mango rollie perfume to toss in my bag. I picked up the peachy-pink lip color to keep my lips moisturized after swimming in salt water.

Cheers and bon voyage!

N

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very useful. Thank you for sharing this. postASHOKA PACKERS AND MOVERS is well established reputed and professionally managed company having own branches and network all over India.
    Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    Packers and Movers Gurgaon
    Packers and Movers Pune
    Packers and Movers Delhi
    Packers and Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook