Summer Sandals

12:00 AM

Blame it on the long, hard winter we're finally coming out of over here in the Northeast, but I've unashamedly been planning for the next season for weeks. Now that we're finally seeing sixty degree weather here in NYC I decided to order some new sandals after taking a look at last summer's pair worn thin with wear and travel. 



I've been obsessed with Byzantine art for as long as I can remember, so you can imagine my reaction when I saw the matte gold mosaic detailing on these. I also like the fact that they're made from thick materials so I didn't mind paying for quality after considering how much walking I did in sandals last year.


Can't wait to break them in when I go to the British Virgin Islands next week!

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love these, the color is perfect for many different looks :)

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook