Beauty Goodies: Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil

7:09 PM


I was reading a health article and came upon a reference to rosehip seed oil. The method of pressing the seeds of a sweet briar rose comes from the Andes mountains in Chile, where people have been applying the pressed oil to their skin for ages. The healing and rejuvenating properties of rosehip oil stem from the fact that it's packed with all these goodie vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin C.

I couldn't help but try to hunt it down at my local health store and luckily Aura Cacia has a really affordable bottle with a nifty little pump. Aura Cacia saved my skin a couple of summers ago with their avocado oil when I was in the Hamptons and spending 8 hours in the sun every day.

I'm excited to see the effects of this rosehip oil! It's a dry oil so it's really light, and non-greasy so I'm applying it like a serum after I wash my face. I told Hannie about it and she's going to check it out and we'll review it!

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook