Our Own Saturday Vigil

10:40 AM

Some friends were in town from Boston to record music at a studio in the city over the weekend so Mknz and I set up a little Easter egg-painting party!


I love the texture of the gold confetti - super jagged and not uniform!



I chose a fun color palette - bright and playful! Ian was really concentrated on his eggs - check out the ones on the ends.


Dillon! Love this guy.



Mknz <3


The boys checking out Mknz's system.





Best egg-painting award: Ian
Best mustache award: Daniel



It's always so nice seeing Jessica + Carolyn. Such sweethearts!



Stay tuned for Easter photos!

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook