Official Easter Brunch Photos

12:00 AM

Here are a few shots of the place settings taken by friend and photographer Melody Moore at Easter Brunch last Sunday. I went straight to Mel's from my office on Friday evening and helped with the table set up. The flowers Mel arranged were beautiful! 

Check them out >>









Melody let me play with her camera, so I took it around the room to snap a few:











And of course I had to get a few in as well...






And let's end with these lovely shots Melody took of Mknz + me:




Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook