The Artisan Soul Book Launch with Erwin Raphael McManus

6:51 AM

I hosted a book launch at the IAM space with Makoto Fujimura last night for Erwin McManus' The Artisan Soul. He's the head pastor at MOSAIC LA and it was nice to have him fly over all the way from Los Angeles to spend time with us and have some conversation about what he believes.

I was stoked because so many people came! I served up delicious hors d'oeuvres and sweet Italian sparkling wine. I was so thankful to Deb and Josh who helped out with the book sales and overall management while I ran the live broadcast. I'll put up the video later!




Erwin + Mako




I love events because I get to dress up!

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook