Flower District Tromp with Mel!

2:14 PM

Last week Melina asked me if I'd like to accompany her to the flower district in Chelsea. Quality time with Melina and time to explore? It was a win - win situation. Naturally I said yes!




I loved this shop - there was an entire section of multi-colored sweet pea flowers! They smelled so incredibly delicious.



I loved this variation of flowers. There's something so haunting about the dark centers and the light, faded petals radiating around them,




Mel was so cute carrying one of those big butcher paper bundles down the street!



Arranging for a dinner party. The vase was an antique find from the Catskills. Its original use was to store cream or butter on a farm!



A good florist has to have some good clippers.



Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook