Awaiting Spring Very Patiently

10:32 PM

Today all of New York City was teased yet again with warmer air and a mild breeze. Nature has Spring in mind, I can feel it...

Mackenzie and I popped over to Xian's for some western Chinese food and took it to the little cobblestoned church yard on east 11th Street to eat outside. 


It's days like these that remind me how the city is when spring and summer grace it. Walking about tonight from Mel and Jake's place I saw all the lovely people that come out from behind buildings to traipse and giggle down the sidewalk with only light coats on. No one ducking their head down against a biting wind or tugging at their scarf to tighten it. The ease and leisurely strolling returns! 

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook