Sweet Dreamin'

3:22 PM

Just ordered a new bed! I bought a mattress from Sears last week and eagerly waited beside the window to wait for the UPS man to ring the doorbell to our brownstone. It's a full-size memory foam mattress and I just shake my head when I think about why I haven't ordered one sooner? My sisters used to poke fun at me growing up because I always preferred sleeping on surfaces they could only describe as hard-as-a-rock. Now I'm treating myself with my dream bed frame! I was inspired by Lauren's guest room bed, which has a sable grey, tufted headboard.

The frame I ordered:

Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook