Beth Carter at Bertrand Delacroix Gallery

5:37 AM

It was a good night to go to the galleries in Chelsea. Despite the frost (and the excess of snow piles crusting the curbs due to new NYC policy) 10th Avenue at 25th Street was crawling with art appreciators. I called ahead this afternoon to get our names on the list for Beth Carter's exhibit - which I loved! Her sculptures more so than her drawings. They exist in that place between serene, fantastical, and terror.









Pax,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook