TBT: Eurotrip 2013

9:36 AM

Reminiscing on that time I skipped town to see a snippet of the world with my bestfriend for an entire month!


Neues Palais in Potsdam, Germany


My older sister Hannie and I in Berlin


Potsdam, Germany



In a bier park in Cologne, Germany - bottle of moscato in hand.


Outdoor market in Cologne.


Curryvurst!


Coffee at a cafe near the Eiffel Tower.



Berlin on my birthday.


Dancing in the sky in Berlin on my birthday!


Le Seine sparkling for me.


My beautiful bestfriend Ally on a side street of Paris.


Side of Notre Dame.


At the Invalides.


In Cologne next to a piece of the Dom.


Musee d'Orsay.


Pantheon.


Happy hour in Paris near the opera house.


Essence of summer - take me back!

Peace,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook