Reunion With Jasmine!

8:32 PM

Jassy and I could not stop gabbing last night! When I got home from the airport she was still awake and we were so giggly and loud and excited! We started swapping stories of all of the past few weeks' adventures and around 3:00am we told each other to shut up and save the stories for the morning!


We planned to go to Taralucci's for cappuccino and pastries before hitting the Andrew Moore photography exhibit at Yancey in Chelsea. Such a wonderful first saturday in NYC of 2014! Jas and I feel like we're glowing because we know in our hearts that 2014 will be such a wonderful year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook