Afternoon with Alexander

8:48 PM

My roommates and I all met up at Piccolo's for a cup of coffee this morning. Jasmine was coming from the south Bronx because she stayed over at Julia's apartment after a party and Alex was coming from the church nursery (we watch the kiddoes during the early morning service). Kelsey and I went straight from the apt. to the little coffee shop and waited for the other two to join.

Afterwards Al, Jas, and I went to see Inside Llewyn Davis -- that Coen brothers film about the beginning of the folk music scene in Greenwich Village, NYC. I met up with my buddy Alexander (below) at the Highline Hotel for some Intelligentsia coffee at the High Line Hotel in the afternoon and we chatted about life, plans, funny stories...

Happy happy Sunday.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook