Greetings from the Workspace

1:37 PM


I worked from home today. Decided to take advantage of being a contracted worker before I get salaried over the holidays and have to be present in the office everyday. I make a point to go in every day when I can because I like the discipline of rising each morning and walking to the office and getting work done away from home. Some days however--like today--I am so thankful to be able to sit at that little white desk by the window and churn out work and cook in the comfort of my own home.

Today was especially great because I met my friend Dusty at Piccolo's for a lunch meeting. We're planning our next Olmsted Salon on Friday the 13th of December. The Rev (Jake) is delivering a talk on The Strange Case of  Dr. Jekyll + Mr Hyde, how the customs of Jekyll's time forced him to have two disparate identities.

simul iustus et peccator
(simultaneously justified and sinful at the same time)
It is the burden we bear, yet also the burden we bear no longer.

Peace,

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook