The Ole Gang

1:46 PM

Dan and I got some old King's friends together last night to celebrate the return (though shortlived) of Jake, who is temporarily living in Georgia until he can move back up here to the city. I got caught up talking to my friend Jackie before meeting up with them so when I walked into the bar they were already all there huddled over their beers talking and laughing and catching up. It was such a sight for sore eyes! After graduation we all kind of went our separate ways to figure out life and haven't really done a good job of keeping up with each other. It was SO good to see the old familiar gang together after so long.



Brandon has a mustache.







Jake said Fantasy Football made rooting for teams more difficult. Example: he wanted to root for the Giants but his quarterback is Cutler.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook