Feels like September!

2:52 PM

Here's the first photo of September! Melina planned a brunch on the roof for Sunday School teachers so I helped out with photographs and tidying. It was the first time in a while I'd donned a blazer.


I ran into Mel yesterday morning on my way to work. We walked over to Fifth Avenue together and caught each other up on our lives. She looked so cute in a quilted vest and soft cotton scarf! The autumn wardrobes are coming out.
I'm so happy we all live within 5 blocks of each other now! It definitely beats trekking all the way from Brooklyn Heights on the train for visits. Now we bump into each other at all of the favorite spots in the neighborhood!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook