Eurotrip 2013

2:54 PM

Sometimes you get tricked into thinking that life can get dull, but really what you need is a good shake because my, what wonderful things were put on this earth for you to marvel at! Life could never be dull -- not truly. Post-graduation I felt something like that sad lackluster dullness, so I packed my bag and bought a ticket to Europe with all intents and purposes of feeling belittled.
It was like a gust of sharp wind rushed in through my nostrils and filled my lungs. I wanted to see everything, hear everything.
All I can say is that I've definitely learned the lesson I was looking for.


















































You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook