21 September 2013

12:55 PM

Juggling work with trying to get the apartment in order is proving to be an even more difficult task than I would've figured. Planning the upcoming global arts conference the organization I work for leaves me exhausted! But when I can, I scour the online furniture stores to see if there are any good deals--"cyber stalking" as Melina calls it.


We're planning on building our own dining table -- we'll need a longer one because we're planning on hosting lots of gatherings! Another essential need is a long sofa to be able to fit at least three people. We're on the lookout!

In the meantime, Jas and I have our mattresses on the floor. Post-college life.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook