Saturday Recollections 20.06.13

11:59 AM

I love Saturdays because they're the only day of the week where there isn't somewhere to rush off to in the morning and I'm allotted a bit of time to daydream slowly over a morning cup of coffee. 


Today's Saturday recollection is dedicated to one amazing week this past May where the days seemed a rush of research papers, internship wrap-ups, dinner parties, good-bye kisses, and late night last-minute hangouts with friends of mine who graduated and fled the city to different corners of the country.




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook