Packing Lightly

9:08 PM


Alex and I leave for Europe on Wednesday and so I've begun to fill my bag with items for the trip! I've learned to pack lightly in the past four years flying to and from California from NYC so I've nailed down my favorite things to bring in my carry-on.
A bikini and sunglasses are a must for this trip -- we're staying in Greece for a few days! 


Because the weather will be warm, I'm bringing lightweight cotton clothes that are thin and breathable with happy vacation prints:
1. Roberta Roller Rabbit
2. J.Crew
3. Thrifted




1. Aerie
2. Free People
3. Gap


Roberta Roller Rabbit



Love me some tunics with fringe, going for the resort look:

1. Free People
2. Nordstrom
3. Free People



My usual travel bag.


xx Nia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Finding the little joys in this large, beautiful world we live in.

When I'm not designing and fixing liturgy full time, I'm usually involved with lots of other creative projects like photographing, painting, floral designing, and experimenting with cooking!

Like us on Facebook